Starting A Health Care Business
Health care businesses are unique. They are subject to uniquely stringent regulations, their employees have special skill sets, and even their physical offices must meet certain requirements.
When growing or operating your health care business, it is critical to work with experienced professionals who understand how the law affects you. Working with a knowledgeable lawyer can prevent problems before they arise, protecting your interests now and in the future.
At Peick Law Group, P.S., we represent health care professionals, small- and mid-size clinics throughout the Greater Seattle area and the state of Washington. We provide personalized representation, offering comprehensive legal counsel that meets our clients’ unique needs and exceeds their expectations.
We have in-depth knowledge of health care law and offer a range of services for health care practices:
- Choosing the right business entity for your health care business
- Business maintenance issues
- Drafting and reviewing clinic lease agreements
- Drafting employment agreements for health care providers and support staff
- Multidisciplinary practice formation, including partnership and employment contracts
- Compliance with advertising regulations
- HIPAA/UHCIA privacy compliance
- Risk management solutions
- Professional and business practice sales
- Health care business consulting
Choosing The Right Business Entity For Your Health Care Business
We can help you start or change your business, and choose the right business entity. There are many advantages to forming business entities other than a sole proprietorship. Options such as a limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP) or corporation might be right for you. Sometimes converting your existing business into a different corporate entity can give you an edge.