John C. Peick
John Peick graduated from the University of Washington with a B.A. Political Science in 1972 and in 1975 graduated from the University of Washington Law School. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association (1975), U.S. District Court, Western District, Washington (1975), U.S. Tax Court (1976) and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (1998).
He is a member of the American Bar Association, American Health Lawyers Association, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (1984-Present), American Trial Lawyers Association, and National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys. He has served for many years on the Board of Governors for the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association. He has been Legal Counsel to the Washington State Chiropractic Association since 1991 and has worked on joint projects with other healthcare practitioner groups. He has taught law courses, written numerous articles and frequently lectures on various healthcare practitioner subjects and other legal topics.
His practice emphasizes health care, small business, personal injury and wrongful death claims. He is a seasoned litigator and defender of health care practitioner licenses.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Health Care Law
- Business Law
- Washington, 1975
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1975
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys
Location: Issaquah, Washington